November 12

Fundraising

Bendigo Stadium (Schweppes Centre) Meal

Thank you to everyone who came along to support the Team China fundraiser on Thursday May the 4th.

A special thank you to our sponsors!

We have been fundraising for over 6 months now!

Thank you to everyone who has supported us by buying icy poles, Cadbury chocolates and Lucky Numbers.

Bunnings Kangaroo Flat BBQ

April 23rd – Bunnings Kangaroo Flat BBQ

Thank you to everyone who came along to support us on the day. A spcial thank you to our main sponsor, Woolworths – Bendigo Marketplace, for providing the sausages, bread, sauces and onions. We managed to raise $970 on the day.

Thank you to all of the parents for making this possible. A special thanks also to Miss Daley for organising the event and Mr Eddy and Mr Monaghan for coming along and helping out on the day.

May 4th – Schweppes Centre Bendigo Stadium dinner

The more people, the more money that gets put towards our kitty. We will be selling raffle tickets on the night. Tickets will be $1 each or 3 for $5.

2 thoughts on “Fundraising

1. Connor Griffiths

Great ideas for fundraising! I might be able to support with this. If permission is given, I’ll see if I can organise some events to support you guys on your adventure! Also, plan to make a little money, might be able to donate some of that to you guys too!